Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I know I will be okay...

Hey anyone who is reading this - which is probably no one.

I have been thinking about my future a lot lately and what I should do with it. I just finished my second year as an acting student and I have come to the realization that I do not want to be an actor. Isn't that good to know?

I think it is. This means I am most likely going to change schools - my other option is to change majors. There are only four at my school. Acting, Dramatic Arts, Technical Theatre, and Music. While I love many of the things in those areas I don't see myself having a future in. Not at all.

This bums me out because next year is our school trip to London. I have always wanted to go to London. At the same time I know it will be okay because one day I will go to Kiev, and adopt some beautiful little boy or girl. Perhaps they haven't even been born yet. Maybe they have. Kiev is by no means London but when I ask myself which of the two is more important that answer is always Kiev. Or Russia. Or somewhere around there.

So now the question is - what do I do now?

2 comments:

  1. Well, what do you want to do?
    Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now? 10?

    And Kiev is no London, but it is beautiful!

    And it seems like your heart has been touched by those that are not loved in the world. It is a great place to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm not really sure where I see myself. I know that I want to help children that need it, I know i am interested in medacine. I also know that I do not want to continue my career in acting. I guess I see myself either working with kids as a doctor or a mom.

    ReplyDelete