Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tomorrow I decide.

Well, tomorrow is the day that I have to let my school know if I will be returning in the fall. I am still not sure what I am going to do. Each day I go back and forth between what I should do. I don't know if I will be happy if I leave as it will mean moving away from my home. If I could stay in Rosebud and leave school I would do that in a second. Unfortunately as it is a town with less than 100 people, no gas stations, only a theatre and a theatre school this is not an option.

I love living in the country - the nearest town is 25 minutes away. It is beautiful out there. Not to mention I love the Christian community that Rosebud offers. I love that I have friends there. I love swimming in the creek and just coming into peoples house because you know you are always welcome. I love my job. I love the people. I love everything about this town.

But I feel incredibly selfish for wanting to stay there. Perhaps I should just take a risk and move back to the city, move back in with my parents and start towards something I know is worthwhile.

*sighs*

No comments:

Post a Comment