Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bold.

Over the last year something has changed in my relationship with God. I have been relearning to listen to Him. It's just not in the same way that I used to talk to Him. I am still adjusting to it. At first I didn't even realize that God was speaking to me. In the last 5 months I have gone up to two complete strangers and told them that God wants us to know each other and that it is important that we do. Both times I have been very well received. Here i was thinking that they would give me a "what the heck is this lady on?" sort of look.

I am learning to trust in what He says.

learning to believe that He knows what is best for me.

To tell someone that God loves them.

To be outright about what I believe and not be afraid about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment