Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

So I am Canadian so it's Thanksgiving here! (Not until tomorrow, but we celebrated today.

I am stuffed to the brim with turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes and pumpkin pie! We had about 20 people at our house today! It was excellent. I love having my family gather together, and I really wish we would do it more often. My sister, her husband and their dog are still here, however they are watching the hockey game. I tried to stick it out and watch for a while but it just didn't work.

I thought I would list some things that I am thankful for!

1. Getting together with family.
2. Puppies (I love having two in the house!)
3. A place to live free of charge!
4. Having a gym in the basement.
5. Music in all its wonderfulness. Harmony that comes along with it. Dissonance.
6. A job!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment