Saturday, September 4, 2010

Oliver!

Well, this is a bit of a delayed post and I have to
catch up on what has happened in the last week. One week ago Oliver closed, and I said goodbye to a town of people that I love dearly. A place I have lived for the last two years. I have never felt more at home in any other place, but it was time to move on. In my opinion the best part of the last two years are the people I have met and grown to love.



Above is a picture of me and our pianist, Sarah. I really enjoyed getting to know her over the summer!

Also above is our Oliver and our Nancy. Two beautiful and talented ladies who I was very glad to get to spend the summer with.

They are both so persnickety and cheeky. It brings a smile to my face when I think about all the mischief Deanne (Nancy) would get into.

Here we have pictures of three of my different Oliver! families. To the right is everyone in who will buy (minus Oliver). This was probably my favorite part of the play. It was just such a beautiful and pure moment.


Above is me as a workhhouse kid with Mr. and Mrs. Bumble. These two are both so hilarious. They crack me up. I have a picture of one of the kids making the exact same face I am making in this picture, but I'm not going to post it here.

Lastly, and once again above are the funeral folk. The Sowerberries. Ha, what snobs. I am so glad that I had this opportunity to be a part of this show, and even though I have decided its time for me to leave the acting world.

No comments:

Post a Comment