Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sullivan



Okay friends...if anyone is out there. We have a task to do.

Over a year ago my heart was touched by a little boy on Reece's Rainbow named Sullivan, and its about time that I start to do something to help him out. Since I am in no position to adopt him myself, I have decided its time to start trying to find him a family.

Here is a picture of the angel. Handsome isn't he?

Here is his information.

Sullivan (25)

BOY, born October 21, 2005

SIGNIFICANT RISK, PLEASE ADOPT ME SOON!!

Sullivan is as handsome as they come! Blonde hair and bright blue eyes make him so snuggable!
Sullivan was born with a very rare disorder called Arnold-Chiari Syndrome. He is not able to walk, but is very smart, although his speech is delayed. He is not able to walk at this time due to a hip deformation, resulting from his A/C syndrome. He does not speak too well, says seperate words, definitely understands when he is talked to and wants attention. He uses his hands well, plays with toys, can concentrate, he is very sweet and always smiling. I know caketakers just love him and think he is better developed than the rest in his group.
From his medical records: He has syndrome of lower tetraparesis; defect of hip functioning as a result of cerebrospinal hernia of lower chest part; hydrocephaly (had surgery); syndrome of Arnold-Chiari. Mental delay; secondary myocardiopathy; delay of speech development. Sullivan will be sent to a mental institution, and will remain bedridden the rest of his short life. He has very little time left. Now is the perfect time to start your paperwork to save him! Please give Sullivan a chance to know a loving, supportive family!


I originally mentioned him in a post here:

http://brokenwithgod.blogspot.com/2010/06/if-i-had-been-born-somewhere-else.html

So...I really have no idea how to do this. If anyone out there would like to help...I would really appreciate it.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I'm praying for "Sullivan" and also for you, that you'll find a good job and that you'll have peace that God will bring you to the career & service he's prepared you for. I've just gotten back on track myself with my education after being derailed for a while, and I found it very hard to trust God that all of those times of waiting and indecision really had a purpose. But they always do!

    ReplyDelete