Friday, June 12, 2009

Discouraged.

I don't have a lot to say today, which isn't really surprising since nothing happened. You want to know what I did today? I started to organize my bookshelf and played guitar. That's it. Oh, I also watched Corner Gas, showered, and was on the computer. A lot.

I hate this. I feel like I'm going crazy. I need to be productive otherwise i know I'm going to become depressed, which I don't want. The most productive thing I've done all week was put new strings on the old guitar I found in the basement. That is concerning. I know we are in a recession right now, but I was determined to find a job when I came back from school. Over the past month I have applied to approximately 50 locations. That's right folks. 50. Not 5, not even 35, but 50. I heard back from two, one of which wanted to set up an interview but I was unsure of my schedule at the time and well now they don't seem to want to set up an interview. The second I did go to an interview and she said she'd let me know my Wednesday...as in Yesterday (or the day before if you want to get technical). I don't even know where else to apply.

As I am typing this I am recalling God's word "do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."

*sighs* I am trying but its very difficult. Yesterday I was quite literally bored to tears. Did I also mention that if I don't get a job there is a very small chance that I will be able to go to school next year? "Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

Okay I'm done complaining now. Maybe I have a little bit more to say than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment