Thursday, June 11, 2009

How many types of footprints do you see?

I realize this is delayed, but apparently God knew my other blog was going to give me issues and I was going have to make this one, therefore creating a diversion which prevented me from posting this on Saturday when I had originally intended to. Or something like that. ;).

So, as said before I originally intended to post this on Saturday, but I had an hour and a half drive to get to rehearsal, and therefore did not have time.

On Friday night I had heard that the temperature was going to fall, and it was going to rain. My Dad told me to tell Mom to bring the flowers inside, but she thought they would be okay. For some strange reason I woke up around 5:30 AM - this after not being able to fall asleep until 3:30 - and after tossing and turning for about an hour I decided why not use the time for something productive, like getting ready for rehearsal.

When I went out to the hall I was greeted by this:



My first thought was about Mom's poor flowers (which somehow survived...I think.). As beautiful as this is...it's June. Naturally I had to take some pictures to document this event.







As I was walking back to the house I thought it would be cool to take a picture of my footprints in the snow and as I did so, I realized that there were a few sets that did not belong to me!



As I type this days later, I can't help but wonder if this is one of God's many ways of saying "Um...Hey! Remember me? Your creator? The one who loves you, forgives you, you know the one who thinks you are thousands of times more beautiful than these snow flakes that you are so in awe of right now. We need to talk."

I wish I had taken time to say hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment