Friday, November 5, 2010

Sully has a family!!!

Do you guys remember Sweet Sullivan, that I posted about here and here?

I have good news friends! My dear Sully has a family committed to adopt him!

I dont know much about them at this point, but please please help make there adoption possible by donating. I'm hoping to get into contact with the family. More information to come I hope!

I am absolutely overjoyed. After a year and a half of heart break, tears, and prayer for this little boy he finally will be able to have a family of his own! Praise God!

Look at this beautiful boy!


 How beautiful! When I first read that he had a family I gasped out loud and I swear that my heart stopped for a moment. Also, he had his birthday a few weeks ago, he is now five! I meant to post a birthday post for him, but it didn't happen.

Can I just let out a big WOOHOOO!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I did know about this! The family that is getting him is an AMAZING family. I had the privilege of meeting them last year when we were in that unnamed Eastern Eauropean country adopting Patrick. They are FABULOUS! Sullivan will be very happy in his new family, and he will be very blessed to have MANY siblings and AMAZING parents....they already know how blessed they are by beaing able to bring him home (they already met him last year, so they have met him and have been praying for him since they met him!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SOOO excited for him and their family! I literally gasped out loud and then jumped for around in joy for them all! I hope to get into contact with them! I was over at their blog and they look like a wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete